Market Research Analys
Full time position
Location: Falls Church, VA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain University’s business communication network;
- Collaborate with University’s staff to organize promotional events including aspects related to networking with new or existing partners, scientific planning, and funding;
- Develop and analyze steps for business expansion, slanted towards opening new campuses;
- Develop of digital and social marketing campaigns, including website content and management, online ads and email marketing, as well as direct marketing to students through print publications and targeted campaigns through traditional and new media;
- Ensure timely coverage of special events (presentations, seminars, roundtables, etc.) through ongoing press releases, news releases and feature stories targeted at key Internet content communities and other media outlets;
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of prospective international student population; existing competitors’ pricing, operations and strategies, performance indicators, strengths and weaknesses, and marketing methods;
- Identify potential growth opportunities in target area by researching, collecting, and analyzing data, and conducting statistical assessments of demographic movements, current and future industry presence;
At least 6 months of proven experience in Business Administration/Marketing/Science field, expertise in research and development, quantitative and qualitative analysis. BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Science or other related.
- Proficiency with marketing methods such as SWOT, BCG Matrix, and Pareto;
- Utilized knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Access; Quick Books Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, Mail Chimp.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.