ACCT now has an ESL Program and is accepting applications from experienced ESL instructors.
The American College of Commerce and Technology, a accredited college, offering Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business administration, accounting and business administration systems, is now offering an ESL program and is accepting applications from qualified ESL instructors from accredited colleges. Teachers should have an MA in TESOL, an MA in Linguistics with ESL methodology, or ESL certification and a master’s degree. Peace Corps experience is preferred.
The American College of Commerce and Technology is accepting applications for experienced and qualified adjunct instructors with native or near-native oral and written skills in English to teach on – campus for a comprehensive 6-level ESL program which prepares students for college-level courses.
Required Skills, Experience, Requirements and Education:
- A kind and pleasant personality
- Excellent oral and written skills
- The ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Energetic with a creative and intellectually curious mind
- The ability to work with a diverse faculty and student body
- The ability to integrate technology appropriately to further learning
- Knowledge and the ability to use current and traditional teaching methods
- The time to go to required workshops for professional development
- Master’s degree + 18 credits in TESOL/Applied Linguistics/Linguistics (or related field)is preferred, but ESL certification with a graduate degree will be considered.
- 1 year of teaching experience – preferably experience teaching at a college level in the U.S., overseas or both
The pay is $5,000.00 for every 11 week quarter, which involves 10 hours every week (110 hours total).