ACCT’s mission is to offer affordable academic undergraduate and graduate degree and non-degree programs designed to help students develop skills and competencies to enhance their professional careers.
In the twenty-first century, the American College of Commerce & Technology will be a leading regional institution of higher education, offering high quality programs in a nurturing atmosphere where quality is always dictated by the needs of our principal consumers – our students. The College will attract and retain a dedicated, professional staff, and credentialed faculty recognized for expertise in their field and who excel in the art of teaching.
The goals of ACCT are to:
- Maintain up-to-date curricula which are responsive to the current and future needs of students.
- Match expected learning outcomes to employer demands and expectations for skill development in students.
- Match student goals with appropriate programs of study.
- Employ faculty with experience in both academic and professional fields.
- Ensure affordability by tailoring scholarships, loan, grants, and financing to match the needs and circumstances of our students.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement in the delivery of our mission.